7th Annual Burns Night
Friday, January 22nd
6:30 – 10:30 pm | 4 courses | Prix Fixe $125 per person (includes liquor, tax and service charge)
For an authentic evening of revelry and debauchery, join us for a traditional Burns Supper to celebrate the life of Scotland’s national poet Robert Burns. A piper will pipe you in, the haggis will be treated with respect, and there will be four savory courses including wine, beer, whisky, and port. Guests will enjoy numerous toasts – most notably a sarcastic “Toast to the Lassies” given by the men and a witty reply given by the women. Highland dress optional – some Tartan essential!
Call (215) 297-9260 for details and to make reservations.
Haggis with neeps & tatties or *Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Vermont maple syrup, caramelized onions and toasted pine nuts (vegetarian option)
– Smoked salmon with capers, red onions and crostini
Main Course – choice of:
– Smoked Prime Rib – traditional spoon bread, slow roasted leeks, caramelized shallots and creamy Laphroig demi- glace
– Oat & Honey Crusted Salmon – grilled kale, candied turnip and whisky beurre blanc
– *Wild Mushroom Ravioli – with cognac cream and crispy enoki mushroom (vegetarian option)
– Raspberry Cranachan- fresh raspberries layered with sweet cream and rolled oats
– Cheese and homemade oatcakes served with Malts, Port and Scotch
The Restaurant at the Black Bass Hotel offers the perfect dining atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Our delicious menus and breathtaking setting overlooking the scenic Delaware River make for an enjoyable day or evening out.
Stop by our true British tavern to enjoy sprits and a menu featuring a wide range of delicous cuisine. Offering a casual dining experience, The Tavern menu is available Mondays through Fridays, from 3:00 pm to 9:30 pm (10:00 pm on Fridays)